There is a lot of planning that goes into your wedding, and it is very easy to forget some of the basics.
Review this list (and any others you can find) to ensure that you have all the little things to make your day turn out the
way you want.
Here are the Ceremony Extras You Need to Consider Buying
Check these necessary ceremony items off your list.
by Catherine Jessee, read the original article on
With so much wedding preparation to do, it’s important to keep track of miscellaneous items you’ll need for the ceremony
itself - especially those you may not necessarily think of right off the bat. Whether you’re participating in a religious tradition,
like a unity candle, or imagining a ceremony exit through lots of confetti, it’s the little extras that make your “I dos” unique.
See our list of important wedding ceremony extras below.
Classic Ceremony Extras
- Guest book (if you’d like guests to sign as they enter)
- Aisle runner
- Ketubah or other marriage contract
- Unity candle (or sand for a sand ceremony)
- Glass (if applicable)
- Other traditional or religious elements (such as a broom for the jumping of the broom or crowns for a Greek Orthodox ceremony)
- Ring pillow
- Flower girl basket
- Something to toss (confetti, rose petals)
- Fans (if applicable)
- Shoe or heel protectors